Welcome to Foundations of Algebra. I encourage you to use this time to increase your math skills and help prepare yourself for your future high school math courses. The two best ways to contact me if you have questions are by email or through remind. My email is: Cheryl.Connelly@cobbk12.org and you can join my remind group at #foaconn. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. At the start of each unit I will provide an overview of the unit and resource materials. I recognize that math is a subject that often requires individual instruction. If a student misses class for any reason, I will work with them to cover the instructional material they missed. I a student knows they will have an extended absence, please contact me and I can set up a virtual meeting to go over missed class instruction. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit Three Equations and Inequalitites